16 May 2012, JellyBean @ 6:03 am

An 11-year-old Vietnamese girl in HCM City can radiate and burn things that surround her, confirmed his father on May 13.

Mr T. in Ward 2, Tan Binh district, said that her daughter automatically burnt nearly everything in the third storey of their house on May 12, perhaps with the super-energy radiated from her body. The girl was not exposed to fire inducing objects.

Fire fighters were called to distinguish the fire.

Mr T.’s family discovered his daughter’s unique ability about one month ago and has recently allowed the media to meet her in the hope that both domestic and foreign scientists can step in and help treat her bizarre ‘disease’.

Mr T. said his family has been worried, tired and tense following several recent incidents.

At first, his family’s electricity network underwent repetitive short circuiting. Many electrical sockets in the house also burnt when the girl approached them.

Taking the girl to other homes causes the same phenomenon. She also burnt the hotel room where her family stayed during their holiday on Vung Tau beach.

Recently, the girl burnt a corner of the toilet seat . Sometimes, her clothes suddenly burst into flames.

Her family now guards her around the clock to prevent any possible incident. When she goes to sleep, water buckets and a wet towel will be placed next to her bed to put out the fire in case of emergency.

The T. family took the girl to a scientist, named Du Quang Chau, at Hong Bang International University for treatment.

After several tests, the scientist said he noticed variations from the norm in her cerebral hemisphere. Further research into her strange case is needed, according to Chau.

The girl was medically examined at Cho Ray Hospital and the Children No 2 Hospital but doctors found nothing abnormal about her body.

The girl once had a serious accident at the age of 3.

Related Reading:

1 February 2012, JellyBean @ 6:00 am

Mr. Khalilov, what is the nature of the unusual very low-pitched sounds reported by a great number of people in different parts of the planet since the summer of 2011?

Many call them “The Sound of the Apocalypse”. Information about that comes from all over the world: US, UK, Costa Rica, Russia, Czech Republic, Australia, etc.

We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans.

What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz.

In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular.

There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc.

However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.

In that case, what could be causing this humming in the sky?

In our opinion, the source of such powerful and immense manifestation of acoustic-gravity waves must be very large-scale energy processes.

These processes include powerful solar flares and huge energy flows generated by them, rushing towards Earth’s surface and destabilizing the magnetosphere, ionosphere and upper atmosphere.

Thus, the effects of powerful solar flares: the impact of shock waves in the solar wind, streams of corpuscles and bursts of electromagnetic radiation are the main causes of generation of acoustic-gravitation waves following increased solar activity.

Read the rest of the explanation HERE

Related Reading:

6 January 2012, JellyBean @ 6:08 am

Villagers were left unable to use their showers, doorbells and even car key fobs for several days in the latest case of suspected wireless interference.

Families in Kingsclere on the Hampshire-Berkshire border, spent much of the festive season without heating after the failure of household systems which rely on digital technology.

One family, the Smiths, were baffled when their heating, shower, doorbell and even their car’s remote-control door locks refused to work. They then discovered similar problems were being experienced by their neighbours.

Chris Smith spent more than £250 trying to fix the heating and shower but neither worked until late on Dec 27.

A spokesman for Ofcom, which oversees radio communications, said: “Often these problems can be caused by a video sender that transmits a television signal to other sets in the house. They are not the source of all the problems but in a lot of cases interference is tracked down to those devices.”

Mr Smith, who had the heating system installed 18 months ago, said he did not know of anyone nearby with a video sender.

In October, people living in a street in Southampton reported that their remote car key fobs had stopped working. The problem was tracked down to a faulty video sender which was “leaking” a frequency which interfered with the fobs.

Residents in a street in Windermere, Cumbria, had similar problems in March 2010, which were eventually traced back to a wireless device used to take orders at a nearby restaurant.

Mr Smith has now concluded that the common link between the failed devices was that they all used radio-frequency identification (RFID).

But he said: “The question is: what caused the blocking of the RFID frequency in the village and how do you even begin to find out? Kingsclere is in the shadow of the Hannington television transmitter, so it could have been engineering work that went wrong and unnoticed over the holiday period.”

The Hannington transmitter serves the surrounding area. Arqiva, the company responsible for it, admitted that a strong signal could affect RFID devices, but said on this occasion it was not to blame.

Related Reading:

23 December 2011, JellyBean @ 12:31 pm

A mysterious, large metallic ball fell out of the sky on a remote grassland in Namibia, prompting baffled authorities to contact NASA and the European space agency.

The hollow ball with a circumference of 1.1 metres (43 inches) was found near a village in the north of the country some 750 kilometres (480 miles) from the capital Windhoek, according to police forensics director Paul Ludik.

Locals had heard several small explosions a few days beforehand, he said.

With a diameter of 35 centimetres (14 inches), the ball has a rough surface and appears to consist of “two halves welded together”.

It was made of a “metal alloy known to man” and weighed six kilogrammes (13 pounds), said Ludik.

It was found 18 metres from its landing spot, a hole 33 centimetres deep and 3.8 meters wide.

Several such balls have dropped in southern Africa, Australia and Latin America in the past twenty years, authorities found in an Internet search.

The sphere was discovered mid-November, but authorities first did tests before announcing the find.

Police deputy inspector general Vilho Hifindaka concluded the sphere did not pose any danger.

“It is not an explosive device, but rather hollow, but we had to investigate all this first,” he said.

Related Reading:

Older Posts »
Level Beyond is based on
WordPress platform, RSS tech , RSS comments design by Gx3.