Ron Halliday has spent the last 30 years of his life trying to explain the unexplained. The author, whose books include UFO Scotland and Edinburgh After Dark, believes Scotland is now a haven of UFO activity.
In an exclusive interview with STV, Ron – a 60-year-old retired assistant registrar at Stirling University – said: “I think Scotland is like a world hot spot. All the UFO sightings. All the ghost sightings. All the monster sightings. Poltergeists.
“There is just so much that goes on in Scotland, it is absolutely incredible. It is very hard to explain why Scotland has all these reported incidents.”
Ron became interested in UFOs from a young age and started to research it seriously when he was 30. But what is it about the unexplained which interests him and millions of others around the world?
“The whole mystery of it. People claim all these strange experiences which are at odds with our everyday reality. You don’t walk down the street and expect to see an alien. The whole thing just seems completely bizarre.
Read more: STV
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on nessie
- Scotland | LettersIllNeverSend.com
- Home of Sasquatch « New Jersey Photographer Rich Green
- PSychics what is the best way to get this guy? | 2012 Mayan Prophecy
- Related posts on Scotland ghost
- Thirty year old second Tantallon Ghost photo discovered – or is it …
- Tantallon Castle ghost photograph examined by 3 experts who could …
- Ghost photo captured at Tantallon Castle! « 22MOON.COM
- Related posts on Scotland UFO
- Stuck On Scotland…
- Dundee Scotland UFO Hunter…
- Book To Reveal Scotland's UFO Cases | Ghost Theory