Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
In this issue:
* Underground people of Cannock Chase
In the heart of the West Midlands of England is a place called Cannock Chase. This place, near Stafford has a long history of strange happenings and weird sightings.
In recent times, sightings of werewolf, bigfoot and other strange creatures abound. Witnesses include people like the local post man, ex-police officers, military
personnel, police and even a scout master.
* Baby killing witch of Albania
In the early twentieth century, there was an outburst of unexplained infant deaths in Albania. At the time little was known about Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and in this undeveloped country, the finger was immediately pointed at the shtriga.
In Albanian folklore the shtriga is a vampiric witch which sucks the blood of infants during the night. Afte she has had her fill, she would then turn into a small flying insect (typically a moth, bee or fly) and make her escape.
… and in the forums you can find news on:
* Local Residents Snap Pictures Of Possible UFOs
* Mystery animal bites and scratches man
* The new pill that could signal the death of the common cold
* Real ghost hunting – not that fake stuff on TV
* The Bigfoot hoax of 2008